○ Mini Sterling Silver Karma Circle Bracelet black cord ○
○ Karma is the universal idea that deeds and actions create the cycle of cause and effect. A person is responsible for his or her own life
through their words & actions.
○ Karma is basically energy, be it positive or negative - it comes back, in time, through other people.
○ Karma forces people to face the consequences of their actions and thus improve and be mindful of their behaviour.
○ Karma should not be ignored since it is the driving force in the cycle of life.
I have carefully formed and soldered this sweet mini karma circle from sterling silver wire. After cleaning and sanding, the circle is lightly hammered for texture, then polished & finished by hand before having a little tumble for some extra strength and shine.
The bracelet is finished with durable black waxed nylon cord and a macrame knot makes it fully adjustable and easy to put on.
This is a mini version of one of the first pieces I ever created and it's still one of my favourites - subtle, symbolic & versatile ♥
Each circle is individually handmade & therefore unique - just like you!
Circle size: approx. 1cm
Can adjust to fit wrists between 6 - 8"
A simple, ethereal good Karma bracelet !
"How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours." - Wayne Dyer
"Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don't even notice it." - Sakyong Mipham
All dzinebug orders come carefully packaged in handmade & hand stamped cotton pouches. Perfect for gifting and storing your unique jewellery!
•••••Average delivery times•••••
•USA: 12-14 Business days.
•Europe: 8-10 Business days.
•Australia: 14-16 Business days.
Please note, the above are estimated times given by the Post Office.
Unfortunately once it leaves my hands here in Cyprus I can't be held responsible for any delays due to issues regarding weather, customs or the occasional strike ;) around the world etc.
From experience international postal services have been very reliable and on many occasions buyers have received orders earlier than expected. Thanks for the understanding!