INFO - SHIPPING - POLICIES
CUSTOM MADE ORDERS
Some of my pieces feature a custom attribute selection ( i.e. available colour selection, size ).
If you would like a specific custom made creation especially for you or a loved one feel free to contact me.
I am more than willing to accommodate your special request if possible and absolutely love working with individuals to create specific pieces made to measure!
Payment is to be made at the time of purchase via PayPal (either using your PAYPAL account or by paypal’s secure credit card payment system).
By using PayPal to pay for your goods it means that your payment is secure. dzinebug does not handle any of your credit card details.
- International shipping : € 5.00
- Local Delivery (Cyprus) : € 3.00
- Purchases over € 50.00 are entitled to free shipping
All items are sent in handmade gift pouches and can include optional message.
Items are shipped worldwide within 48-72 hours (excluding weekends and bank holidays) of payment via EMS / Datapost.
A shipping confirmation email will be sent including tracking number.
Specific custom orders or multiple product orders may take a little longer (please contact me for details).
handmade packaging with all purchases
How to check the ‘journey’ of your purchase:
- Visit http://www.track-trace.com/post
- Enter the tracking no. (i.e. RA139305846CY)
- CLICK ‘track with options’
- Click on ‘Select Country’
- Choose your destination country
REFUNDS & RETURNS
If you are eligible for a refund please return item in unused condition within 14 days. I will refund (excluding shipping costs) or exchange for another item of the same value.
Please note that you are responsible for return shipping costs. I cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
Custom orders are non- refundable or exchangeable.
I want each buyer to be completely satisfied with their purchase. I do my very best to make sure my listings are as accurate as possible; please pay attention to size measurements.
However, If you are unhappy with your purchase please send an email as soon as you receive it explaining reasons. I will always try my best to keep everyone happy 🙂
Thanks for your understanding !
As each piece is handmade and unique, there may be very slight variations to photos that you see.
I try to describe my pieces in as much detail as possible and above all want you to be happy with your purchase!
Tips for keeping your Jewellery happy
- Silver Plated Jewellery can tarnish and yellow so please try to avoid keeping in direct sunlight.
- Perfume sprayed directly onto jewellery can also affect silver and some threads.
- Waxed linen should be kept away from great amounts of water in order to keep its sheen and beauty, saying that however I never take my karma and infinity bracelets off and do a lot of swimming in both the sea and pool
To measure your wrist simply use a flexible tape measure or a piece of string and wrap it just above the wrist.
My leather and linen bracelets can be a little snug at first but due to the natural fibres will stretch over time.