○ Delicate Sterling Silver Karma Circle Bracelet turquoise blue cord ○
○ Karma is the universal idea that deeds and actions create the cycle of cause and effect. A person is responsible for his or her own life
through their words & actions.
○ Karma is basically energy, be it positive or negative - it comes back, in time, through other people.
○ Karma forces people to face the consequences of their actions and thus improve and be mindful of their behaviour.
○ Karma should not be ignored since it is the driving force in the cycle of life.
I have carefully formed and soldered this karma circle from sterling silver wire. After cleaning and sanding, the circle is lightly hammered for texture, then polished & finished by hand before having a little tumble for some extra strength and shine.
The bracelet is finished with durable turquoise blue nylon cord and a macrame knot makes it fully adjustable and easy to put on.
This is one of the first pieces of jewellery I ever created and it's still one of my favourites - subtle, symbolic & versatile ♥
Each circle is individually handmade & therefore unique - just like you!
Circle size: approx. 2cms
Can adjust to fit wrists between 6 - 8"
A simple, ethereal good Karma bracelet !
"How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours." - Wayne Dyer
"Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don't even notice it." - Sakyong Mipham
All dzinebug orders come carefully packaged in handmade & hand stamped cotton pouches. Perfect for gifting and storing your unique jewellery!
•••••Average delivery times•••••
•USA: 12-14 Business days.
•Europe: 8-10 Business days.
•Australia: 14-16 Business days.
Please note, the above are estimated times given by the Post Office.
Unfortunately once it leaves my hands here in Cyprus I can't be held responsible for any delays due to issues regarding weather, customs or the occasional strike ;) around the world etc.
From experience international postal services have been very reliable and on many occasions buyers have received orders earlier than expected. Thanks for the understanding!
FOR MORE UNIQUE CREATIONS PLEASE CHECK OUT MY SHOP :) : https://www.etsy.com/shop/dzinebug